Sanctuary in the Enchanted Rainforest with 100% Privacy
This luxurious 2.49 acre rainforest property has a 75 metre North Johnstone River frontage and conveniently located just 4.7 klm from the township of Malanda. Awake daily to the symphony of birds and the sound of the flowing river, whilst enjoying the abundance of native bird life, pademelons and tree kangaroos.
* Steel framed two bedroom home, one bathroom
* Queensland Maple kitchen, timber sourced and milled on the property
* Quality stainless steel Bosch appliances
* Modern open plan living with views of the rainforest from every room
* Tiled throughout, Masport wood heater
* 3 bay carport, 5000L rain water tank, 3m x 1.5m garden shed
A unique opportunity to own a piece of paradise with 80 metres of meandering gravel paths which lead you to your very own private swimming hole. A natural stone paved fire-pit with rustic timber seating and a bar add to the endless features this property offers - one like no other!
Other features: Fireplace(s),75 mtr Johnston River frontage, private, rainforest
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed