Land Area 57.2 hectares
FAMILY FARMING OPPORTUNITY WITH INCOME AND LIFESTYLE
A rare opportunity exists to have it all here with this property offering a substantial income with the potential for growth. The 142 acre property on two titles is currently under mixed horticulture and with its quality red sandy loam soil and 140 ML water allocation and two spring fed dams there is an all year round income and family enterprise opportunity. There are two well constructed three bedroom homes, office space, veranda, swimming pool, multiple storage sheds and car space and all only 2km from Dimbulah. A well equipped large packing shed, machinery shed, workers quarters and an extensive plant and equipment inventory are all part of this sale.
* 3 phase power
* Over 3100 Tahitian Lime trees in varying stages of production
* 14 acres of pawpaws
* Passionfruit vines, tunnels and trellises
* 65 acres cultivated land not currently planted
* 18m x 30m x 6m Packing shed with grading and sorting machinery, office and kitchen
* 12m x 24m 4 bay machinery shed with water and power
* 141ML water allocation, 2 spring fed dams, bore and rain water tank
* Workers quarters with fully equipped communal kitchen
These are just some of the features of this property so book an inspection to see the benefits of owning this property.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed