Located 10 minutes from Millaa Millaa, this 116 acres of mixed grazing and lifestyle offers an excellent opportunity to create your self-sufficient lifestyle. This area was once a lucrative dairying area and now is developing into a haven of small grazing properties with new homes being built on several properties in the neighbourhood.
- 116.73 acres with approximately 70 acres grazing, old tracks through forest to creeks
- Steel & colourbond barn style building with stairs to second floor, plumbing in slab, wiring (power not
connected), Building plans and septic plans provided, Power to old house site, 10,000L rainwater tank
- Cattle yards, loading ramp, undercover crush
- Souita Creek back boundary, not far to Souita Creek Falls
- Approx 18 brahman cross cows and 1 bull - may be negotiable
With the family grown, the owners have decided it's time to focus on other property and would like this sold. Phone Gina Raccanello 0407 178 898 for more details and an inspection.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed