Escape to a Quiet Haven!Such a short distance to the village of Yungaburra, this secluded property is quiet and peaceful. With established gardens and rainforest trees, the comfortable home is perfect for a family or couple who want some space, privacy and still be able to enjoy a walk to the village for the mail or to dine out.
- Petersen Creek boundary with Curtain Fig Rainforest at the rear, limited neighbours
- 4 bedroom home, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen
- Open plan living flowing onto large verandahs & entertainment deck
- Peaceful water garden feature plus creek offering a spot to relax
- 18m x 8.5m shed including a studio & workshop
- Rain water tanks plus creek water supply
- Chicken coop, vegetable garden, potting area, orchard
The family have grown and it's time for these vendors to downsize. Inspect and feel the serenity of this home.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 6acre
- Toilets: 2
- Carports: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
Can I afford this property?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote