Rare Town PropertyOn the edge of town this 2,200m2 landscaped property with a large home offers secluded privacy and yet convenient to all services. Cleverly renovated into a modern spacious home with park land at the rear and a side street access as well.
- Main bedroom: 4.5 x 3.5m, Walk-in Robe 3.9 x 2.2m
- Bedroom Two: 4.1 x 3.4 m, Built-in robe, carpeted floors
- Bedroom Three: 2.1 x 2.9m, Built-in robe, carpeted floors
- Large Bathroom: fully tiled, extra large shower, toilet & bidet
- Second Bathroom & Laundry: fully tiled, extra large shower, toilet
- Modern Galley style kitchen, cork tile floor, modern cooking appliances, extensive drawer storage & pantry
- Dining Room with cork tile floor
- Lounge, large carpeted area, Masport Fire/combustion heater
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Back verandah 9.3 x 6m, Side verandah 6.5 x 6m, Entrance verandah 5.7 x 4m
- Carport 8.9 x 6.2m, concrete pathway around house
- ADSL & NBN availabe
- Fully fly screened & window locks
- Gas hot water system, Solar panels providing ample power
- Town water & sewerage, fully fenced, good red soil, well drained block
- 2 garden sheds, wood shed, 2 x greenhouses
- Numerous citrus, stone, nut & fruit trees
Interior renovation & materials - less than 9 years old.
With no residential neighbours, you'll appreciate living in town but will feel like you are miles away from suburbia. Phone Gina Raccanello 0407 178 898 for more details & an inspection.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 2,200sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Carports: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Formal Lounge
Can I afford this property?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote